Cruise Ship Beatles Tours in Liverpool
Beatles Tour Review
I attended David's virtual "The Beatles in Liverpool, London and Hamburg" tour with fellow Beatles tour guide Richard Porter, and what a FAB time! Heard lots of great and specific... read more
THE CRUISE SHIP VISITOR’S SHIP-TO-SHIP EXCURSIONS
VISITING ON A CRUISE SHIP TO LIVERPOOL?
Cruise Ship Beatles Tours in Liverpool. If you are visiting Liverpool on a cruise ship and want to make the most of your time here, then we have our special “Ship to Ship” Tours. We will pick you up from the ship and guarantee to get you back in plenty of time before its “All Aboard”.
1. Select your tours designed around your ship times
2. Pick you up from the cruise terminal
3. See Beatles’ sites, historic Liverpool or further afield in our specially designed tour
4. Stop for a lunch (included on all day tours)
5. Continue your tour in our air-
6. We take you back to your ship in plenty of time for “all aboard” having made the most of your visit to Liverpool.
7. Choose to join with up to 6 people from your cruise ship, or have it as an exclusive just for you.
Cruise Tour option 1
1. Half Day Beatles & History Tour Cruise Special
2. All Day Beatles and History Tour Cruise Special
Your visit to Liverpool includes:
- Visit the famous Beatles sites
- Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and the Beatles’ homes
- Visit some of our historic buildings and landmarks
- The Casbah Coffee Club
- National Trust tour of John and Paul’s childhood homes (subject to time of year and availability)
Cruise Tour Option 2
(with author David Bedford)
1. VIP CRUISE SILVER Half Day Beatles Tour Cruise Special
2. VIP CRUISE GOLD “800 years in a Day”. An All Day tour taking you through 800 years of Liverpool’s culture and history, from its formation in 1207, up to and including The Beatles.
3. VIP CRUISE AMERICAN CONNECTIONS: Learn about the many American connections with Liverpool, from Independence, through the US Civil War and the First and Second World Wars too in this All Day Tour.